ERP is an acronym that stands for “Enterprise Resource Management”, the consolidated process of gathering and organizing business data through an integrated software suite. It’s a business process management software that automate, manages and integrates company’s various processes and functions such as finance, supply chain, operations, reporting, manufacturing, and human resource activities.
ERP facilitates your company operations across every department. ERP solutions improve how you handle business resources, whether it’s raw materials for manufacturing or staffing hours for human resources.
Six key benefits of ERP
- Higher productivity: Streamline and automate your core business processes to help everyone in your organization do more with fewer resources.
- Deeper insights: Eliminate information silos, gain a single source of truth, and get fast answers to mission-critical business questions.
- Accelerated reporting: Fast-track business and financial reporting and easily share results. Act on insights and improve performance in real time.
- Lower risk: Maximize business visibility and control, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, and predict and prevent risk.
- Simpler IT: By using integrated ERP applications that share a database, you can simplify IT and give everyone an easier way to work.
- Improved agility: With efficient operations and ready access to real-time data, you can quickly identify and react to new opportunities.
Softech Logix ERP System helps organization to integrates its various functions and departments to communicate with each other very well.